Full mouth Dental Implants: What about it? Lets learn how important is it? People say the eye is the window to the soul. Metaphorically speaking, we believe the teeth is the doorway to one’s happiness. That is why when you have a bad set of teeth, you can hardly smile? Why is that? well not having a complete set of teeth can make you become conscious of yourself when smiling, eating or laughing out loud. As if that’s not bad enough, it also comes with its health-related problems. If that’s what you are battling, I congratulate you! you’ve reached the destination where that will be a thing of the past.
Dr. Motiwala Dental Clinic & Implant Center is here to provide you that smile you’ve always craved for. Thanks to technology, life is beginning to look and feel easier, and with an expert such as Dr. Irfan Motiwala, life can only get better. Speaking of technology, there are more sophisticated ways. One that is known to us all is the Dental Implant. With the Dental implant, you can have all faulty teeth replaced with ones that functions and feels like the old one.
Full Mouth Dental Implants involves the use of artificial tooth which is surgically inserted in youth. These teeth – look alike are made of bone-like ceramic and metallic materials. These materials make them feel like they were the real ones. They have to be compatible with your jaw. For a full denture, the implants will be fused with your bone to give you the right support you need for the crown.
What are the types of Implants?
- The Endosteal Implant – The endosteal is a popular method, it is usually placed within the bone. Meanwhile;
- Subperiosteal implant – involves the positioning of the implant on the bone for those who don’t have the adequate bone height or in some cases, can’t put on the traditional dentures.
The benefits of having Full Mouth Dental Implants
There are lots to benefits that come with having an implant. Putting aside the fact that you will get an Affordable full Mouth Dental Implants from us. There are other benefits, some of which includes:
- They are firm. If what you seek is something secure and stable, then having an Implant is what you need.
- They don’t just feel like your natural teeth, they go through the same maintenance just as your natural teeth.
- They are the right cosmetic solution for those with incomplete teeth. Now, you can chew the right way.
Do I need an implant?
To know if you are, the answers you provide now will determine that.
- Do you have a healthy gum?
- Are my bones able to give support to implants?
- Are you healthy?
If most of the answers you’ve given are “NO”, then surely, you are in need of an implant. But be careful, having illnesses such as diabetes can hinder the healing process. If this is what you need, come to our Clinic. You will get Full Mouth Dental implants in India at an affordable price.