Single piece implants in India are an ideal choice for many patients. These implants have obvious advantages over conventional orthodontal procedures, including being installable in narrow spaces, no requirement of screws, and is generally more affordable.
There are three components in dental implants – implant fixture, implant crown, and implant abutment. In single piece implants, the abutment and implant fixture is treated as a single piece with a screw.
Advantages of single piece implants in India:
- One piece construction minimizes micromovement.
- One piece design prevents the need for secondary component placement, improving soft tissue apposition, saves time, and reduces single piece implant cost.
- Abutment that arrives pre-contoured deliver vastly improved esthetics.
- Modern single piece designs have been proven to show extra bone to implant contact.
- They are available in a wide range sizes in both the angled abutment and straight versions.
- One piece implants usually have titanium construction for maximum stability and strength.
- One piece implants possess incredible mechanical durability because of a strong cross-section. Furthermore, the lack of abutment screws ensures minimizes empty spaces.
- One piece implants minimize bone damage because there is no gap between the abutment and the implant. Thus it becomes impossible for bacteria to accumulate around the implants.
- Orthodontists can control the gingival contours, crown margins, and the angulations of the crown preparation with ease.
- The replacement of teeth is fast and painless.
- Single piece implants cost less because of fewer parts involved.
Affordable Single Piece Implants vs. Two Piece Implants
Two piece implants, as the name suggests, have separate implant and abutments. The abutment is either cold-welded or cemented. In certain cases when the abutment is secured onto the implant with a screw, then it is regarded as three pieces.
This more often than not, requires complex surgical procedures that are spread over two or three sittings in a period of 3 to 6 months. The end result is that patients are not able to benefit from immediate loading.
Another complex issue with two piece dental implants is the limited designs and sizes, which reduce their range of application. Because of the complex surgical procedure, two-piece dental implants are expensive compared to affordable single piece implants.
After installation it is very common for two piece implants to experience high mechanical stress due to oblique loading. This is due to the relation between the abutment portion and the root portion which can present problems.
As a result, two piece implants require very complex maintenance. In fact, in many cases, it is required for the screws to be tightened by specialists at periodic intervals because over time, there will be micro movement between the abutment and implant. This makes the process incredibly inconvenient for both patient and dentists.
Therefore, the more convenient solution for patients is one piece implants. And now you can get affordable one piece implants in Hyderabad under the supervising of Dr. Irfan Motiwala’s team in our state of the art clinic at Dr. Motiwala Dental Clinic & Implant Center. Get in touch with our consultants for more information.