In the event that you are missing teeth, your dentist can recommend a bridge, dentures, or dental implants to help restore your smile. Find out everything you need to know to have a speedy and healthy recovery after getting dental implants if you decide to use them to repair your smile.
Your dentist will need to decide which procedure to use once you’ve decided on dental implants as your tooth replacement treatment. The complexity of your case, the type of implant used, and dental implant costs all play a role in narrowing down the options today. In more complex circumstances, a three-stage procedure must be carried out over the course of a few months to allow for adequate healing time following surgery. Same-day dental implants are possible for some patients with less complex conditions, and they save time and effort during the healing process. But, you should know that same-day dental implants typically cost more than the more permanent solution in the long run. Many, however, conclude that the initial outlay of money is well worth the long-term benefits they receive from dental implants.
A Proper Method of Recuperation
If you want to get better after dental work, it’s best to do what the dentist says. Common examples of these are:
- For the first few post-op days, you should stick to soft meals and gradually increase the firmness as your mouth recovers.
- Keep up with your regular dental hygiene routine to avoid the risk of infection or deterioration at the surgery site.
- Use the suggested painkillers to ease any suffering.
- For at least a few days after treatment, you should refrain from engaging in physically demanding pursuits.
- Maintain the recommended dental checkup schedule.
- If you are having any dental problems, please contact your dentist immediately.
Aftercare in 3 Easy Steps
There is a 95%-97% success rate with dental implant surgery, say dentists. Observe these basic maintenance steps to assure a similar outcome:
- Brush and floss your teeth twice a day, every day, to maintain dental implants clean and clear of debris.
- See your dentist regularly for checkups and cleanings, and early detection of any concerns.
- Bad habits like biting ice and using your teeth as tools should be avoided at all costs to maintain good oral health.
Don’t put off calling Dr. Motiwala Dental Clinic & Implant Centre in Hyderabad until you’ve had the dental care you need.
Are You Looking For Dental Implants
Click on the links below to learn more about the approximately $50,000 savings option for Dr. Motiwala’s packages.
- Full mouth dental implants & Cost of Treatment
- Smile Makeover & Cost of Treatment
- Watch 100’s of Testimonials from our International Patients
Make An Appointment!
Please contact us if you have dental difficulties or are interested to know about dental implants and how they might improve your smile. Dr. Motiwala Dental Clinic & Implant Center may be reached at +91 99596 14584. You can also Contact Us by clicking the banner below.