Smile Design / Makeover
Smile design is a procedure wherein we completely assess and redesign your smile with a host of modern cosmetic dentistry procedures, taking into account your personality, face shape, tooth color, and tooth size. With porcelain veneers or crowns, gum line reshaping, teeth whitening, and implants( for missing teeth), a million-dollar smile can be a reality!
When you are looking for a smile makeover, we design the smile that is appropriate for you.
Here's how we do that:
- During your consultation for your porcelain veneers, we will explore with you the smile design that you want. Based on the protocols and our experience, we will have definite suggestions for the smile design that will look best with your face and your personality, but ultimately the decision has to be yours. As part of this consultation, we will show you a smile design book with photographs which has various teeth shapes and arrangements, to see what appeals to you.
- In some cases, a wax mock-up will be done to show you what a particular smile design will look like.
- When you come in for your preparation appointment for your new smile, we will put on provisional or temporary crowns or veneers that will be in the shape and arrangement that you have agreed upon. This is the best way for you to tell if the smile design will work for you. You will actually be able to wear it on a temporary basis.
- Once the design has been finalized and you approve, a model will be made of that design, and photographs will be taken. These will be sent to the laboratory along with the color prescription and other instructions to ensure that the laboratory technician creates the smile that you want.
- Finally, you will have a try-in of the actual veneers or crowns. You will be able to see the shape and color, and once you approve this final version, they will be bonded onto your teeth.
Please click here to know more about the Smile Design / Makeover.