The most important factor in determining whether or not you have a radiant smile is how well you take care of your teeth. It is essential to follow the instructions given to you by your dentist if you want to safeguard your teeth and keep your smile looking like it belongs in Hollywood. It is essential to practice good dental hygiene in order to maintain the health of your teeth, as well as the health of the rest of your body and even your social standing.
The stars of Hollywood often have the pearliest, most perfectly aligned, and most stunningly beautiful teeth you’ve ever seen, and there are two primary causes for this phenomenon. They begin by taking excellent care of their teeth. Second, they are aware that they can benefit from aesthetic dentistry if they feel the need for additional assistance. Here’s how to make your pearly whites sparkle so that you may appear your absolute best, whether you’re walking the red carpet in Hollywood or the red carpet of your personal life.
Here’s the List of Do’s and Don’ts:
- BRUSH YOUR TEETH AT LEAST TWICE A DAY. To ensure that your teeth are as clean as possible, you should brush for a total of two minutes, twice daily. It is especially crucial to brush your teeth after consuming foods high in sugar since the sugar will remain on your teeth and eat away at the enamel, which will eventually lead to cavities.
- DO NOT scrub too vigorously. If you use a toothbrush that is overly abrasive or brush your teeth with too much force, you can damage the enamel on your teeth, which can cause them to thin out over time. Brushing too vigorously can also cause harm to the gums, and weak gums can lead to teeth and a smile that is less robust.
- FLOSS AT LEAST ONCE DAILY. Even better is doing it twice a day. It is not enough to simply brush your teeth since food particles can still become lodged in the spaces between the teeth. You can opt to floss immediately after you brush your teeth or immediately before, but either way, you should be sure to do it.
- DO make it a habit to visit the dentist regularly. Cleaning and checking your teeth on a routine basis should be done in order to keep your gums and teeth in good health.
- DO NOT place anything such as pens or pencils in your mouth at any time. This is not only a poor habit, but it is also difficult on the teeth and can cause them to get damaged.
- DO NOT clench your jaw or grind your teeth in an effort to relieve tension. It is extremely detrimental to the health of your teeth to grind your teeth together in such a manner. If you continue to do this for a long enough period of time, your teeth will eventually chip and crack. Your teeth can be protected against nighttime teeth grinding by wearing a mouthguard that is manufactured just for you.
- DO NOT eat ice or bite your fingernails or other body parts. Both of these things have the potential to damage your teeth in various ways.
- DO NOT consume any coffee, tea, or carbonated beverages. It may be tough to refrain from drinking certain beverages, but they are harmful to your teeth. They can also cause the enamel on your teeth to wear away, in addition to discoloring your teeth. If you do decide to consume one of these beverages that can stain your teeth, it is recommended that you do so using a straw in order to reduce the amount of contact your teeth have with the beverage.
- DO NOT make the mistake of using your teeth as a tool. If you tear anything with your teeth, open packages with your teeth, grasp goods with your teeth or do anything else that requires you to use your teeth, you can do a lot of harm and ruin your smile.
Consider getting cosmetic dental work done if, after doing everything in your power to take care of your teeth, you feel as though they still require more correction. Your teeth can be straightened in a modern approach using Invisalign®, and porcelain veneers can protect and cover teeth that have been damaged. In order to schedule your consultation with Dr. Irfan Motiwala, please give us a call now or fill out our online contact form.
Are You Looking For Dental Implants
Click on the links below to learn more about the approximately $50,000 savings option for Dr. Motiwala’s packages.
- Full mouth dental implants & Cost of Treatment
- Smile Makeover & Cost of Treatment
- Watch 100’s of Testimonials from our International Patients
Make An Appointment!
If you are having dental problems or want to know more about dental implants and how they can make your smile more beautiful and stable, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. Call the staff at the Dr. Motiwala Dental Clinic & Implant Center at +91 99596 14584 to make an appointment for a consultation and learn more about the treatment. You can also get in touch with us by going to our website, clicking on the banner below, and filling out the form on the Contact Us page.