Many people want to change something about how they look, like losing weight, getting more muscles, or changing the way their face or hair looks. Some people don’t like their smiles and want to make their teeth and gums look better.
This can be done with a full smile makeover. Most of the time, a smile makeover includes at least one cosmetic dental procedure, like teeth whitening or veneers. If you want to change your smile, here are some things to think about before you begin.
The first thing to think about is how much you can spend on improving your smile. Your dental insurance will probably pay for restorative treatments, but it won’t usually pay for things like veneers or teeth whitening.
If you’re worried about how much your smile makeover will cost, you can do a few things. Your dentist may be able to help you get a loan so you can pay for the makeover in affordable monthly payments. To pay for your makeover, you could also use a credit card or get a personal loan.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK HOW YOU CAN SAVE UP TO 80% ON OUR SMILE MAKEOVER
What Changes Do You Want?
You can make a smile makeover as big or small as you want. Make a list of the things about your smile that you want to change. Among the choices:
- Your Tooth Color: Whitening your teeth can get rid of stains and spots on the surface of your teeth.
- Your Tooth Shape: Veneers or bonding can help improve the shape of broken teeth or teeth with jagged edges.
- Your Tooth Spacing: Veneers can also help close the gaps between your teeth, making them look more even and straight. In some cases, your smile makeover can include orthodontic treatment, like Invisalign.
- Your Gums: If your gums are receding, too much of the tooth is showing, which can make you look older. When they smile, some people also show a lot of gum. A dentist can change the gum line to make the teeth look better together.
Maintaining your new smile will take some work if you want it to look its best. That means you have to promise to take care of your teeth well after the makeover. For example, you should brush and floss your teeth at least twice a day and go to the dentist at least twice a year for checkups and cleanings.
It’s also important to know how long each change to your appearance will last. With the right care, veneers and crowns can last for a long time, but if they chip or break, they will probably need to be replaced.
Before you set up your makeover, it’s important to take care of any dental problems you may have. Cosmetic treatments can make your smile look better, but they can’t fix problems like cavities or a bad bite. Get your cavities filled, and if your teeth or bite are out of place in a big way, you might want to think about Invisalign.
Your dentist can help you decide which cosmetic dental treatments will give you the smile of your dreams. Get in touch with us right away to make an appointment.
Are You Looking For Dental Implants
Click on the links below to learn more about the approximately $50,000 savings option for Dr. Motiwala’s packages.
- Full mouth dental implants & Cost of Treatment
- Smile Makeover & Cost of Treatment
- Watch 100’s of Testimonials from our International Patients
Make An Appointment!
Please contact us if you have dental difficulties or are interested to know about dental implants and how they might improve your smile. Dr. Motiwala Dental Clinic & Implant Center may be reached at +91 99596 14584. You can also Contact Us by clicking the banner below.